Artisan Beer. Tahoe Favorites. Seasonal Selections.
Stocking Tahoe Local Favorite Beers & the Best Craft Beers, too.
Sometimes you want a thirst-slaking lager, sometimes a complex and hoppy ale, and at other times only a full and deep dark beer will do. Not to worry, we've got them all. Come to the bar. Order from a table. Either way, we'll make sure you are very quickly tossing back some of that noble amber liquid. And be sure to ask your server about our featured draft. We change it often to reflect the flavors of the season.
Beer. Pure. Simple. Artisan.
- Hitachino Nest White Ale, Japan
- Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale, CA (650 ml)
- Kapuziner Hefeweizen, Germany (500ml)
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Chico, CA
- Delirium Tremens Stong Pale Ale, Belgium
- Chimay Grande Reserve Strong Dark Ale, Belgium
- North Coast Saison, Fort Bragg, CA (375 ml)
- La Choulette Framboise, France
- Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, Delaware
- Ichtegem Grand Cru Flanders Red Ale, Belgium
- Kulmbacher Pilsner, Germany
- Blackthorn Fermented Hard Cider, England
- Coors Light
- St. Pauli Girl N/A
- Featured Draught (Please ask your server)
- Stella Artois
- Speakeasy Prohibition Amber Ale